Last updated: 17 September 2018
ESTRAVEL (company name: “ESTRAVEL VILNIUS” LTD, company number: 110781452, address: Konstitucijos avenue 26, Vilnius, Lithuania) is a controller of the personal data you provide to us.
ESTRAVEL (“Estravel”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.keltai.lt/ website (“Website”).
What information we collect?
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve and protect our Services.
- Personal Data
When you use our Services we collect certain personally identifiable information about you (“Personal Data”), i.e.:
- If you book a flight via our website, we may collect certain Personal Data required for the reservation, such as your first name and surname, gender, contact details such as e-mail address and telephone number.
- If you have granted consent to receiving newsletters, we may collect your e-mail address. You have the right to withdraw given consent at any time by clicking on the link in the e-mail or by writing to email@example.com.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access the Website by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, and identifiers associated with your devices.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking Cookies Data
Why such information is collected?
- To provide and maintain the Services.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services.
- To monitor the usage of the Services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
We collect your e-mail address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- We may also send you additional information related to the Service.
Transfer of Data
We will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Data to third parties. We also will not share your Personal Data with others, without your permission, except for the following purposes:
- Others working for us
To collect, store, hold and manage your Personal Data through cloud based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to Estravel, as reasonable for business purposes.
If data need to be transferred outside the European Union or equivalent territories during the provision of a service for the purpose of performance of the contract, Article 45 of the GDPR demands that the level of protection guaranteed to the personal data be at least the same as in the territory of the EU.
- Law & Order
We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of us or our users; or (d) protect our property rights.
Please note that you have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your data not in accordance with the law you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
- We may collect your Personal Data for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, i.e. to provide you with Services.
- We may collect your Personal Data when you have given consent to such processing, i.e. you grant consent to receive newsletters. In this case you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. Please be aware, that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you have questions, you can contact us. You can also contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
Data collected on you via your purchases are kept by Estravel as long as required by law and until the date of expiry of claims, after which the personal data are deleted. The data are kept in a single database or in multiple databases administered by a third party located in the European Union or in a contracting state of the European Economic Area. These third parties do not have access to the data and they do not use your personal data for any other purpose besides retention and backup.
Your data for direct marketing purposes is stored for 5 years.
ESTRAVEL VILNIUS LTD
+370 5 255 3319